✿ Spring OOTD ✿ White Lace Crop Top & Cream Skirt ✿

5:41 PM

Hi LovieBunnies!!~

First and foremost, I wanted to let you know that I am super excited today because I was a lucky enough gal to work with the beautiful and talented Joanne [UrHappyBunnie] on her weekly series called UrMadeUpFace!! You can check out the post here. I talk a little about myself there and the products I use for my look so if you're interested, please have a look <3

✿               ✿               ✿

Spring has arrived and I'm loving the beautiful flowers and birdies!! It's such a great start to the day when you come out to fresh air, beautiful colors and birdsong. We do get a lot of rain where I'm at right now, but I'll live ☁︎ 

Here's my outfit. Very simple and very comfortable. A white lace crop top with long sleeves and a cream patterned skirt. 


Top & Skirt: Forever 21
✿ Here are the details up close ✿



I'm extra in love with cream and light pastel colors. 
What are you wearing now? :3 

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. omg I love your ootd!!!
    it's so girly and pretty XD
    sdajshd your hair is soo long and pretty!!!
    please check out my blog?
    charrmyn.blogspot.com
    xx Charmaine

    charrmyn.blogspot.com || SNSD Taeyeon Mr.Mr. Makeup Tutorial [Click!~]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad that you enjoyed it!!~ Thank you thank you sweetie :3
      My hair is quite damaged :P So I'll have to make a trip to the salon soon >////< Putting that off for as long as I can hahaha. I love your blog cutie!!

      Delete
  2. Oh, so lovely outfit! White is so beautiful color! **

    ❤ ✿ VISIT MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty outfit!! You really suit lace, it makes you look amazing ♥

    xx
    Beautifyinglifee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWW Fifi you're so sweet!!~ Makes me happy :3

      Delete
  4. gorgeous i adore the top :)

    http://shimmerglitzandglam.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shimz!!~ You're so sweet :3

      Delete
  5. I'm loving the lace!!! Such a pretty girly outfit!! :) I love pastel colors as well!!! Pink, blue, purple, orange, pastels, etc. ^^ I like ancient history too!!! I'm in love with all the ancient outfits like the hanfu, and other traditional Asian outfits. My sis and I are very influenced by the ancient Cdramas. ^O^

    <3 from Chuonie
    chuonie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness me too!!~ I used to watch those Cdramas all the time as a kid and super love the Hanfu also!!~ My goodness, I can totally see us going to coffee together :] xoxo

      Delete
  6. This is such an adorable outfit, Cindy! I love the girly white on white. c: I'm in pajamas because I'm a lazy butt.

    OhCindyRella Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cindy!!~ You're so cuuute! I added you to my circles, but really wanted to add you on GFC too! I didn't see it though :<

      Delete

✿ My Dearest ChocoBons ✿

How I love to hear from you!! Please leave me a comment with your thoughts on this post :3 and remember to leave a link to your blog so I can visit you too! ♡

✿ T W I T T E R ✿

Disclaimer

Hi everyone :3 The photos on this blog have all been taken by me, so please do not use without my permission. All reviews are my own HONEST opinions on the product INCLUDING the sponsored products--I wouldn't want to mislead my dear readers.

Subscribe